In 1953, Dr. Frank T. Marascalco started The Woman’s Clinic in the Village Shopping Center in Clarksdale, Mississippi. The Woman’s Clinic building at 1967 Hospital Drive, Clarksdale, Mississippi was built in 1962 and additions were added in 1972 and 1990. In addition, a clinic annex building was built in 1983. In 2002, the clinic’s current location was built at 2000 North State Street in Clarksdale, Mississippi. Since its start in 1953, The Woman’s Clinic has been a stable and consistent provider of women’s healthcare, making it one of the busiest and most sought out practices in the Mississippi Delta. Currently The Woman’s Clinic is home to three Board Certified OBGYNs, one Women’s Health/Family Practice Nurse Practitioner, two Family Practice Nurse Practitioners, and one Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioner.
It employs 30 full time staff members who assist our providers and patients to ensure each patient receives the highest quality of care in an efficient, cost effective manner.